main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Off topic

Introduce yourself!

4: Newbie

Such a quality welcoming comittee today! Didn't realise the forum was this active.

I have switched from a OnePlus 3T to the iPhone 7 32GB Matte Black - I tend to bounce between Android and Apple, although with iOS 11, I think I am here to stay this time.

Got an amazing deal for it.

- Unlimited calls

- Unlimited SMS

- 8GB Data

- 24 month Spotify (Which I have a near on additction to)

£38.40 per month after a lovely lady called Jessica fro Live Chat gave me a 20% discount.

View more options
Administrator

@torleik I've always been an Apple user myself, couldn't imagine making a change after all these years!

I used to have a Matte Black iPhone 7 myself until very recently when I upgraded to the iPhone X. I really liked how the Matte Black finish on the back of the phone felt when holding the phone - although it's always very risky not having a case on 😬

It sounds like Jessica sorted out your perfect deal and Spotify Premium is a great choice, I couldn't imagine life without it! 🎶

View more options

@torleik Welcome to the Community and Vodafone Dan 👋

It sounds like you've got a great deal there, Jessica did good 👍

I'm like @Alex - a big Apple lover also! I've currently got the iPhone 7 and although it's been out a while now, it still works like a dream! 

I'd be lost without Spotify too. My shower singing wouldn't be half as good without it 🤣 

View more options

@torleik - I’m also an Apple user. Before Christmas I was using a very well used iPhone 5s.

My partner surprised me with an iPhone 7 on Christmas morning (he did wrap it up in a big paint brush box with a hammer in it, so I thought it was a hoover that he had been joking about at first)! 😊

What tracks are the most played on your Spotify playlist so far? 🎧

View more options

@Gemma

There is so much I listen to that it's hard to pinpoint my most played.

Some days commuting to work, I am having a car rave reminising on my raving days, then on lunch it's all about 80's Cheese, then by the time I am driving home I could be listening to some soft piano.

I'll make my playlists public and link em in a seperate thread - I'm sure you'll find something new in there! 

View more options

@torleik - Sounds like you’ve got that order spot on! All energised from your rave and ready to work in the morning, singing along to 80’s cheese at lunch and then winding down listening to piano tracks on your way home… perfect!  

We’ll look forward to checking out your playlists 🙂

View more options
Moderator (Retired)

@torleik Welcome aboard Dan, I too am an apple lover 

I'll look forward to seeing some of your help across the Community 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hello my names mark. I have been a very loyal vodafone customer for many years now and I intend to be a very loyal vodafone customer for many more years to come. Vodafone is and always will be the number one mobile network provider for me and even with all the other mobile network providers out there and the better deals that they have offer my loyalty is and always will be with Vodafone.

View more options
Administrator

@Vodafonelover44 wrote:

Hello my names mark. I have been a very loyal vodafone customer for many years now and I intend to be a very loyal vodafone customer for many more years to come. Vodafone is and always will be the number one mobile network provider for me and even with all the other mobile network providers out there and the better deals that they have offer my loyalty is and always will be with Vodafone.

I'm pleased to see you're happy with our service and we really do value your loyalty. 

If there's ever anything we can help you with, please let us know ❤️

View more options

Welcome to the Community @Vodafonelover44!

We look forward to reading more of your posts

View more options

Welcome @Vodafonelover44 it'll be great to see you around the Community!

View more options

Hi All, I'm John and have been in and out of Vodafone network for many years. My first phone was Vodafone P100 (NEC Pop) then an Orange MR30, what a leap in technology!

I'm here today to ask how you do that @name thing when you reply. Is it a staff only facility?

View more options

Hey @Wildie/John! Welcome to the Community 

The @ function is only available for our Tech Team and CCs I'm afraid  If we can help with anything else in the future, please let us know! 

View more options

Thanks for that. I don't know anything about embedding links and HTML so thought it might be my ignorance that stopped me using it.

View more options

Hi @Wildie/John Welcome ot the community

I think like most people my first phone (or at least the one I can remember) was the Nokia 3210.

If there's anything you want to chat about, phones, tech, your favorite football team or even a film or TV show you've enjoyed recently, it's all discussed on here somewhere.

View more options

Hey @Wildie - Welcome to the Community!

You got me thinking about my first phone, the amazing Orange Bosch 509e 🤣 How times have changed!

medium_2013_0138_0001__0001_.jpg

View more options

Wow! Glitzy looking phone that. My NEC P100 (analog ETACS phone) managed about 12 hours standby with no calls and would definitely not feel comfortable in a shirt pocket. In jeans it was not too bad. I remember a few other bulky phones in the early GSM days like the Nokia "Banana" (501?) and the Sony "Mars Bar"

My favourite phone of all time, before smartphones was the tiny Nokia 8210.

View more options

@Wildie - Welcome to the Community!

Oh I remember the Nokia 8210. Used to love playing snake on this. 🐍

View more options
3: Seeker

Hi, im Saleha.

Loving the community!

View more options

@Abaya Hey Saleha 👋 Welcome on board, it's great to have you as part of the Vodafone Community! 

View more options