main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Off topic

Introduce yourself!

17: Community Champion

Hi @Abaya

Welcome to the Community. Great to have you as a member.

View more options

@Abaya Hey Saleha ✋ Welcome to the Community! Feel free to give us a shout if you ever need us 🙂

View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Kirstin!

View more options
4: Newbie

Hey Kirstin!

Welcome to the community!

View more options
Administrator
Thank you so much!
View more options
Administrator
I feel welcome!
View more options
Administrator
Hey Kirstin!
View more options
Administrator
You are welcome!
View more options
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello world!
View more options
16: Advanced member

Hi, and @christinehuts 

Welcome to the community.

Hope your posts are not going to be one or two syllable at a time. 

And here is something for you to investigate, All your replies on this Thread has been adding RE: on every instance of your post. Is that a Feature or Just something is not right with your profile? As I would hate to see the RE: added everytime a Reply is posted. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Good Morning all. I'm Andrea. But Angie to friends. Exciting day today my 1st Granddaughter is 1 today. My 3rd Grandson 1 on Saturday. Yep last year was a busy July . but not available for midwifery classes ( never again) I hope all in the community are fine and well and loving the sun. I prefer snow . bright blessings to you all.....Angie 

View more options
Administrator

@Angieandkiki Hey Angie (are we friends now?!) 😄

I hope they both have a great birthday & some fun in the sun ☀️ 

I also am a fan of snow, however I can't fault the weather at the moment, just enjoying it whilst it lasts...

View more options

@Angieandkiki Good morning and welcome to the Community Angie! I can't believe we're in July already  I hope that you had a lovely day and we're looking forward to seeing more of your posts 🌞

View more options
3: Seeker

@Alex Natasha and all who replied. I went wild in the aisles with me credit cards sweated to death due to medication. Spoke to my voices in Aldi. But all in all life's not bad I was so happy to see my baby's babies having fabulous time. Bright blessings to you all I am sitting in the dark today like the Adams family waiting for night 

View more options

Welcome to the Community @Angieandkiki 👋

I look forward to more posts from you 😊 If you ever have any questions, you know where to find us now; we'll be more than happy to help you out! 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi I'm Royarn,

new phone, new service provider, looks good so far, hope there's no bumpy rides ahead. Hope your all ok.

Roy

View more options

Hi Vodafone customers I'm new here nice to meet you all 

View more options
17: Community Champion

Nice to meet.you too @Benjamin79

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Can you inbox me please tj

View more options

@Benjamin79 Is there anything we can help with at all? We don't have the ability to Private Message members other than sending them steps on how to contact us. 

View more options