main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Off topic

Introduce yourself!

3: Seeker

Hi.  My name is Christine and I am 64, I have a Family Business which was started around 50 years ago, which I am the proprietor now.  i am NOIT a Vodaphone Customer and nor will I ever be due to my Complaint.  I'm not sure what else you need to know about me apart from my Complaint. 

View more options
2: Seeker

Hello Everyone

I am Sam, a research student trying to explore service users' perception towards network/service provider's activities and how they manage new or existing customer relationships. This survey is major chunk of my whole research.
Could you please spare three minutes of your time and do a quick survey for me via link below?

Collected data will be used purely for an academic purpose.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/V9PP2M8

View more options

Hello to everyone,

This is David from DotComOnly and WowBlackFriday and I am a blogger and content Writer.

View more options
4: Newbie

Hello everyone,

My name is James,

I have been to 2 different departments in Vodafone trying to expand my knowledge so hopfully when I get a chance I can help people in the forum.

View more options

Welcome!

Sharing knowledge will make you popular on the community! 😉

View more options

I'm Gerry. Back after a 6 year absence.

It looks different here from back then, but I'm glad the forum is still runnung.

Nice to meet you all!

View more options

Welcome back @Gerry_Atric, the fourms recently had a facelift and we're happy with the results. We always like to hear our customers feedback and it sounds like you're happy with the results too 😊

View more options

It's looking great, the blogs are useful particularly the updates about the network. Just wish I could have switched to VOXI, a tad miffed about the age restriction. 

View more options

hiiii Im aachanak

View more options

Hi all I'm Danny, I have worked in Telecoms for a while now in various departments so have a wide range of expertise. 

View more options

Hello aachanak

View more options

hi everyone

i just joined

View more options

Hi 

I am AlfredoFALK.

I joined due to my issues with the Vodafone gift offer last year (2018).

I am ready to help if I know the answer and if you know the question!

I am an engineer and PhD in retirement.

View more options

Hey @alfredoFALK, welcome to the Vodafone Community Forum 👋

View more options