main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Leeds Tickets

Not applicable
Hi I am hoping someone can please help!

I received a text from Vodafone last Monday saying I had won tickets to Leeds festival :D (which is amazing!), and like another couple of peeps on here, have not had any e mails or further confirmation from Vodafone. I am trying to organise my travel plans, and just want to know for sure that I have won the tickets!

Please can someone respond asap?

Thank you very much and I will look forward to hearing from you asap :)!

Kind regards,
T
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
Hi again!

I hope everyone is well?

I just wanted to follow up on my post from yesterday, as I have not had a response yet and I am getting concerned.

I am sorry for the urgency, but we need to arrange train travel from Hampshire and want to book the one train that I can get after work that will hopefully ensure I do not miss Arcade Fire on Friday.

Also that leads me on to another question, I won the tickets and I am taking my boyfriend. I can only go up at a certain time in the afternoon on Friday whereas he is free all day, so we were wondering, can he travel up earlier than me and enter the site with one of the tickets? Or do I, the competition winner, have to be present when we both enter the site?

Please can someone respond as soon as possible? Tonight would be brilliant, as train tickets are going up in price :(!

Thanks and I will look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
T
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Tatts1544,

Nice to see a lucky winner! I've got everything crossed I'll be a VIP winner myself one day.:)

Your text should have asked you to confirm your address, provided you did this then you are a registered winner and the next contact you have will be the information pack that will be sent with the tickets.

The prize includes a car parking pass and camping for the whole weekend.

Normally it would have all been done through email, for the festivals however we are confirming some winners by text/phone call instead hence your lack of email.

If you have any other questions at all just let me know.

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hi Holly,

Thank you very much for your response, with re-assuring comments :). We will wait to receive the tickets in the post within 5 working days of the event, as said after I registered.

I was just wondering too, did you see my question about whether my boyfriend can enter the site without me? I can only go up at a certain time in the afternoon on Friday whereas he is free all day. If you know, please can you advise if can he travel up earlier than me and enter the site (to put up the tent etc) with one of the tickets, and I can join him later on? Or do I have to be present (because I won them) and we both enter the site at the same time?

Thank you very much again and I will look forward to hearing from you :).

Kind regards,
T
P.S. fingers crossed for you too :)

Hi Tatts1544,

Nice to see a lucky winner! I've got everything crossed I'll be a VIP winner myself one day.:)

Your text should have asked you to confirm your address, provided you did this then you are a registered winner and the next contact you have will be the information pack that will be sent with the tickets.

The prize includes a car parking pass and camping for the whole weekend.

Normally it would have all been done through email, for the festivals however we are confirming some winners by text/phone call instead hence your lack of email.

If you have any other questions at all just let me know.

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hello Tats

The passes usually require the winner of the tickets to be present, I wouldn't like to confirm that your boyfriend will be able to enter the site without you.

On the other hand if you are able to provide him with all the relevant information, passes proof of association to yourself he may be fortunate enough to be allowed to set up, but again this is not set in stone, :)

If you decide not to risk it then I would advise practicing some super tent setup skills.

Reidar :ph34r:

eForum Team

PS: I'll also ask some of my work colleagues about this tomorrow, if I hear otherwise I'll update the thread accordingly.

View more options
Not applicable
Hi Reidar,
Thank you very much for your reply and for your answer :)!
Just to be on the safe side we'll travel up together, but I'll keep checking to see if you hear otherwise :)! In the meantime we will definitely practice putting up our tent until we get the fastest time!!

Thanks again for your help!

Kind regards,
Tats

Hello Tats

The passes usually require the winner of the tickets to be present, I wouldn't like to confirm that your boyfriend will be able to enter the site without you.

On the other hand if you are able to provide him with all the relevant information, passes proof of association to yourself he may be fortunate enough to be allowed to set up, but again this is not set in stone, :)

If you decide not to risk it then I would advise practicing some super tent setup skills.

Reidar :ph34r:

eForum Team

PS: I'll also ask some of my work colleagues about this tomorrow, if I hear otherwise I'll update the thread accordingly.

View more options