main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Leeds VIP - Swapping tickets for wristband

Not applicable
Hi there. My friend has just received her VIP tickets for the Leeds Fest this weekend and as her chosen friend I couldn't be more excited. However, having previously been the victim of crime at another music festival we both want to take as little I.D. etc as possible. Her tickets clearly show her name and guest. What are the minimum ID requirements, documents etc for exchanging our tickets for wristbands at the festival???? Please help!!!!!
View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there. My friend has just received her VIP tickets for the Leeds Fest this weekend and as her chosen friend I couldn't be more excited. However, having previously been the victim of crime at another music festival we both want to take as little I.D. etc as possible. Her tickets clearly show her name and guest. What are the minimum ID requirements, documents etc for exchanging our tickets for wristbands at the festival???? Please help!!!!!

Hi studob2000,

There are no ID checks done at the Wristband exchange - possession of a ticket is all that is required! :)

Just please, be careful with the ticket and get a wristband as soon as possible! One year I went with one of my friends to Leeds, and he made the mistake of keeping his ticket in the back pocket of his jeans. After we'd pitched our tents and he'd gone back to the car to collect the crate of beer, he realised his ticket had gone. He spent a couple of hours talking to staff there, giving them details of his credit card which he'd used to purchase the ticket so they could verify the transaction, but at the end of the day it seemed like too much bother for the Box Office staff and they said there was nothing they could do for him. He had to pack his tent back up and go home, some £150 down :( Don't let the same happen to you! ;)

Jon

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable

Hi studob2000,

There are no ID checks done at the Wristband exchange - possession of a ticket is all that is required! :)

Just please, be careful with the ticket and get a wristband as soon as possible! One year I went with one of my friends to Leeds, and he made the mistake of keeping his ticket in the back pocket of his jeans. After we'd pitched our tents and he'd gone back to the car to collect the crate of beer, he realised his ticket had gone. He spent a couple of hours talking to staff there, giving them details of his credit card which he'd used to purchase the ticket so they could verify the transaction, but at the end of the day it seemed like too much bother for the Box Office staff and they said there was nothing they could do for him. He had to pack his tent back up and go home, some £150 down :( Don't let the same happen to you! ;)

Jon

eForum Team

Thank you for such a quick reply. This means we can avoid taking valuable I.D. and only worry about cash ;). I will take a copy of this message as proof just incase I.D. is requested. That really sucks for your friend :(. We will make sure the ticket exchange is the first thing we do. Thanks again for all of your help. I can't wait!!!!!!
View more options