cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Live music is coming home! (hopefully...)

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Happy Friday everyone!

With the sun shining and the possibility of live music being right around the corner, let us know some gigs or festivals you've got booked in, some you hope to get booked in or just any recommendations to add to the 2021/2022 concert calendar?

We have Green Man festival booked for mid-August, it's a bit touch and go whether it'll go ahead but I have my fingers and toes crossed 🤞 ‌‌And just the other day I bought some tickets to see Jade Bird next spring 🎸🤘Green man.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can't wait to see some live music again! The last gig I went was October 2019. I had a few shows booked for 2020, they were postponed and later completely cancelled or moved again to 2022 😭 I'll be picking up tickets soon, but first, Record Store Day and I'm on the look out for a previously unreleased Prince blues album 😍

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

We had so many gigs booked for last year, some big names who I've wanted to see for years - Lady Gaga, My Chemical Romance, ALANIS MORISSETTE! Hopefully they'll all be rearranged for later this year or next.

I'll see you at Green Man 🏕

Fingers crossed we get to go 😊

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

All of our bookings been pushed back to next year 😢 got a small local rock/motorcycle festival in September but Glastonbury and Queen now next summer. Local music scene starting up again so mainly local bands for us for now. 

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm not sure when our local venues are picking up again but hopefully relatively soon :Fingers_Crossed: I've got Billie Eilish tickets for next year with my sisters which should be exciting! I don't think I've been to a big gig since Paramore in Oct 2018 😧

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Fingers crossed we can all see our favourites again soon! :Fingers_Crossed:

I have a strange mix of Gaga, Elton John and The Weeknd waiting for me 😁 I was also meant to see Phantom of the Opera for the first time but that's a different kind of music! I wonder... do we have any other theatregoers here?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I was supposed to be taking my daughter to watch Oti Mabuse's dance show. It's going to be on at a local theatre, does that count? 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I see Green Man's been given the go ahead @Evie & @TJ I bet you can't wait!!