main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

London Fashion Week

Not applicable
Thanks Martin :)
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Emstain

We do need a bit more information from you other than your email address.

I have therefore sent you an email, if you can reply back to us with your details, I will pass these on to the VIP Team and you will receive all the information in an email from them

Thanks

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hi im also a winner of the fashion show, congrats to me :) lol. But like many other people it seems, not really told a lot of detail in what i've won just that i'm going to be there on the 23rd september. Just wondering what type of tickets i've won and how many tickets cos it kinda sucks if i'm on my own lol.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Devilsbl00d

Welcome and congrats on becoming a VIP winner :D.
You'll have won a pair of tickets, so you can take a friend along with you. I'll find out what colour tickets and get back to you.

Sukhi
eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Devilsbl00d,

I've popped you an email with the information on your prize included a short time ago to your registered address - that should answer any questions you have.

Enjoy your trip!

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hi I received a text from Vodafone VIP on 2 September saying I had won tickets to London Fashion Weekend Preview Evening. I went online and claimed the tickets but I haven't received a confirmation email or any details about the event. Just wondered if you could send me some more details?
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi jdempsey1

Welcome to the eForum :D it is always good to see new faces on here.

Congratulations on the prize. I have sent your email details to the VIP team, once I can confirm this with them, we can get the details to you straight away :D

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Emstain,

Apologies for the delay in responding - I've got the details now for you and have sent you an email with the information you were after.

Congratulations and enjoy!

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi jdempsey1

I have now been able to confirm that you have claimed you prize perfectly and your address details are with us to send you the tickets.

I have also sent you a link which does give you some more information on your prize.

Hope you have a fantastic experience, and please come back to us and let us know how you get on :D

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
2: Seeker
Hello,

I have recieved a text saying I have won tickets to the fashion week on the 31st Aug, I have filled in the online form with details but I did not recieve a confirmation email or the tickets.
Also can I please get a bit more info about the day?

Thank You!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi devilsam55

Welcome to the eForum :D and congratulations on you winning this VIP prize.

I have sent your registered email address to the VIP team to confirm which prize you have won and get you some more information.

The tickets do get sent 5 days before the event, so no need to panic over that.

Martin
eForum Team

View more options

Hi devilsam55

Welcome to the eForum :D and congratulations on you winning this VIP prize.

I have sent your registered email address to the VIP team to confirm which prize you have won and get you some more information.

The tickets do get sent 5 days before the event, so no need to panic over that.

Martin
eForum Team

Thank You Martin!! :)
View more options
Hi,

I am a bit worried as I still haven't recieved a confirmation email from vodafone yet, wondering if you can resend or look it up for me.
Ticket name is under Stephanie Wong.

Thanks
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi devilsam55

Sorry about the delay in getting the information back to you.

I have chased this up again with the VIP team, as soon as I get the update we will be in touch.

Martin
eForum Team

View more options

Hi devilsam55

Sorry about the delay in getting the information back to you.

I have chased this up again with the VIP team, as soon as I get the update we will be in touch.

Martin
eForum Team

Hi,
I have called the VIP Brand Rapport on 07772 286 773 and they have confirmed for me. Very helpful and fast service both on forum and phone!

Thanks Martin!! :)
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi devilsam55

Thanks for letting me know, they have also emailed me back to say that you have spoken with them.

I hope that you have a fantastic time, and please let us know how you get on :D

Martin
eForum Team

View more options