cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Making an online Vodafone account and it says "Further security verification required" help?

ihavequestions
2: Seeker

Yesterday I registered for an online Vodafone account and I filled in all my details and then clicked register, the page then refreshed and said " Sorry there seems to be a problem. We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 500, FMW_30_0018 - [Error ref 1w0] ". So I waited and then tried to create an account again 10 minutes later and it said that my email address was already used. So I logged in with the information I had filled out previously (when it said sorry there seems to be a problem when registering my account initially) and managed to log in. But when I go in my account summary it says "You have no account set up yet". And when I go into Account Settings it says "To log in, you need to register a phone number with us

We can’t send you the security code as you haven’t registered with us yet. Please get in touch on one of the following numbers and we can help you get logged into your account: From your Vodafone mobile
191 (Free).". I called 191 but it was no help at all. 

I just want to know how I can register my mobile number. When I initially registered I did have to put my number and verify using a code sent to my phone etc. So I am really confused and I just want an account set up so that I can access my bills.

1 REPLY 1

Papaleo

@ihavequestions wrote:
Having issues with My Vodafone account. I cannot register my phone number. My Security code doesn't change anything. I tried several times.

Hello,

Clear your cache and cookies on your PC and try to register a new account once again. It helped me. I called 191 too, after I got redirected to the page saying "Further security verification required".

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic content, please see Community Guidelines]