Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NOW TV subscription via Red Entertainment

Ozpiper
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My account with NOW TV (set up via Vodafone in store) is recognised when I log in, but the entertainment pass promised as part of the Red Entertainment package is not indicated as active. NOW TV simply presents options to pay for their various ‘passes’ after a 14 day free trial period. NOW TV support refuses to help, referring me back to Vodafone. Vodafone support not yet resolved the issue (their system down this evening!) Anyone else had this problem and solved it?

3 REPLIES 3

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Ozpiper we'll need to access your account to resolve this for you. I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Hi Adam,

Thanks for responding - the issue has since been escalated via my contacts in the Canterbury Vodafone branch, so I’ll leave it with them for the time being.

Paul

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ozpiper Cheers for keeping us updated Paul 🙂 The private message @Adam sent will still be in your inbox, so if you did need any further help then feel free to get in touch using the instructions. Fingers crossed our store are able to resolve it and you're able to enjoy your Red Entertainment 🤞