main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Need to unlock my Vodafone Careers account!

2: Seeker

Hello,

My Online Careers account is locked... Can you please help me to unlock my vodafone online careers account, please? My username: oscordo

I have been receiving the below message whenever I attempt to login for more than a week.

Message: The action cannot be completed. For security reasons, your account has been locked following too many unsuccessful login attempts. Please try again in 24 hours. If the problem persists, please contact the HR Department of the company whose career section you are trying to access, for help with getting your account unlocked.

Kind regards,

Sedat BALCI

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

I'm sorry to hear you've been locked out of your Careers account for this amount of time @oscordo, I understand how unsatisfying this can be. So we're able to help you with getting your account unlocked, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.

View more options
2: Seeker

Hello,

I had the same issue last month. Found the older thread -  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Need-to-unlock-my-Vodafone-Careers-page and  tried to call 01635 33251 as indicated in the thread. In vain. I just created a new account.

View more options