Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Positive feedback for Shehab, Technical Adviser

GillyBB
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I had an issue with no mobile data for 6 days.  I had been on the phone for hours with various technicians.  Eventually, I raised a complaint and followed it through.  I was transferred to Shehab, technical adviser, who was straight onto my problem and resolved it within 20 minutes.  So 6 days of turmoil, jumped through every hoop they offered, and he resolved it immediately.  He was clear, patient and courteous - and obviously very knowledgeable.  Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

That's fantastic that the agents cleared up your issue @GillyBB 

Can I ask what the issue turned out to be and how they resolved it for.you ?

This type of information can then go onto helping others experiencing similar problems.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I lost mobile data and embarked on 4 tortuous days if speaking with technical advisers, when I was asked to check APN settings, change APN settings, reset network settings, reboot phone, try SIM card in a different phone. New SIM card arrived, I activated it but same issues. Went through more APN settings, carrier settings. Tried SIM in other phone - still didn't work in other phone. In meantime, tried husband's SIM in my phone and got mobile data.  Raised a complaint, followed up with ref no, abd today got referred to technician who asked me the sequence as above, then requested me to go to turn on mobile data, go to the Network Selection in settings, turn off automatic, select a different provider, then turn off phone. Turn in again and select Vodafone. It worked. Apparently,  they had to refresh the network at their end.  Surprised it took so long and so many advisers but sorted now!