main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Problems with Vodafone My account and VIP registration today

2: Seeker

Hi there I am having problems with getting onto the website to use the VIP tickets options. I have a Vodafone username and password and I received the confirmation code in a text message but I can not get to the screen to enter the code. When I log in to "my account" and then try to do anything it attempts to get me to register my phone number again, but its already on there! 

This is causing some sort of error so if I do click to register my phone again I get the following message: 

"Unfortunately, your request cannot be processed.

We are unable to fulfill your request due to a temporary problem at our end. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We hope to resolve this problem very soon, so please try again later."

This means that I cant complete the registration like the web site wants me too, and I cant get to the screen to put my text message code in. I also cant see anyway to remove my phone number from my account details to try to register again. 

Any help on this would be much appreciated! I really wanted to get those tickets!

WIll 

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Willsham

Welcome to the eForum!

I've seen this error a few times and know it can be resolved. however to do this, we need to take a look at your account.

I've sent an email to your registered email address on the eForum,  if you could reply back with the details I require I can resolve this for you,

Thanks
BenJ
eForum Team

View more options