Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Recent visit to Bolton vodafone

Theresa888
3: Seeker

Called in at Bolton Vodafone yesterday as my daughter had set her phone up wrong ... The guy that I saw first was amazing..felt I'd known him for year.. His manner, his knowledge and his whole customer service was top notch .... I couldn't see a name badge but I won't forget what great service he provided.. A beautiful Asian guy. Not forgetting the other guy there Paul. He was excellent too. Thanks guys for your fantastic attitude to helping me out.... Theresa x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Theresa888
Obviously some people don't appreciate good service offered by kind and conciderate people. Treat people how you want to be treated yourself .. 😋

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

63johnw
17: Community Champion
Nice of you to post some positive feedback and I am sure the team will feed it back to the store.

BandOfBrothers

I agree with @63johnw thats great feedback. 

Adds some balance to the eforum too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Theresa888
Just been back into Vodafone Bolton store to deliver a thank you card and gift ... The first guy that I saw yesterday was awesome is called suleman.. Didn't catch his name yesterday as I was so overwhelmed at how professional he was .. X

danlopez77
1: Seeker

Very funny!!

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@danlopez77 wrote:

Very funny!!

Why is it funny that someone would go back to a store to thank someone for what they've done?

PWIAC

Theresa888
Obviously some people don't appreciate good service offered by kind and conciderate people. Treat people how you want to be treated yourself .. 😋