main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Registering for vip

Terry_Moore
2: Seeker

Im having problems registering for the vip section of my account, i have my account number and when asks for it i enter it and it says that it is the wrong number

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
AnnS
17: Community Champion

If you have already registered for My Account, you will be able to access Vodafone VIP with the same user name and password.

Click log in on VIP and log in the same way as My Account.

View more options
Terry_Moore

It says i need to complete  the registration by either enter my pin or account number,  i have entered the account number but it says that it the incorrect account details

View more options
Retired-Woody
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Terry_Moore,

Firstly, I would just like to wish you a very warm welcome to the eForum.

What type of account is it that you have? Are you business, consumer or PAYG? You have mentioned that you already have a My Account, so you just need to enter those details in on the VIP login page on the left hand side. Please let us know what happens when you try this.

Woody

eForum Team

View more options
Terry_Moore

i cant seem to complete registration, i enter my account number and it says i have entered the incorrect account details

View more options
Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Terry_Moore,

Firstly can I ask where you are getting your account number from?

The reason I ask is that you only need to input your account number up to the forward slash if there is one.

However if this doesn't work please reply to the email which I have sent to the email address which you have used to register with the eForum and I will get one of our team to double check everything for you. :Smiling:

James

eForum Team

View more options