Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Reset Vodafone taleo net account password

Sroy
2: Seeker

Hi Team, 

I am struggling to reset my Vodafone taleo net password. The account was locked last week,  as i forgot my old password. However, I remember it now. To reset the password using forgot password link, i will have to answer security question (whose answer I don't remember).

Can you please help me to reset the password? 

I have been waiting to get this resolved over  a week. Since i am not based in UK,  the online chat representatives could not help me. But I am desperate to get this resolved ASAP.  

Please guide me. 

Thanks in advance, 

Soumee

7 REPLIES 7

Sroy

Also, in addition to the above- i also tried calling 163533251 where I don't know which option would be relevant as I am not using Vf number. I also tried calling 333010191 which says that the number is not correct.

Your quick response will be much appreciated. 

Thanks and Regards, 

Soumee

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @Sroy, we're only able to help Vodafone UK customers. You mentioned you're not based in the UK, can you contact your local Vodafone support team? 

Hi Tj, 

But I don't know the contact details. Can you please send me the details?

Thank you 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Sroy Could you let us know what country you're based in so we're able to help provide the relevant contact details?

Hi Alex

I am based in india.

Thanks and Regards 

Soumee

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Sroy

You can find all the contact details over on the Vodafone India Contact Us page

Thanks Jenny.. I had tried everything. But nothing worked out.

Anyhow somehow i managed to access my account.  My request is that can't we simplify the process and get it resolved using some other simplified techniques - like sending otp or confirmation  mail? 

This will help to people all over the world.