Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung S21 ear bud offer - How to claim

MissyDoubleD
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Recently upgraded my husbands phone and want to claim his earbuds but can't find a link. Can anyone help?

Thx

6 REPLIES 6

Andy

Hi @MissyDoubleD 👋 I hope your husband is really enjoying his new phone, claiming the earbuds is directly through Samsung, I have popped the link here where you can start your claim 😊

thanks for the link, it seems permanently unavailable - assume it's got heavy traffic claiming on there. IS there a phone number we can use pse? thanks

Hi @timn6870, what's happening when you're clicking on the link sent by @BandOfBrothers? We've checked this and this looks like the link should be working. Can you also try this one here for us? Let us know how you get on 👍

Sorry that link is working, it's the Samsung claim site that's locked up. Any help with that please?

What's happening when you're trying to access the claims link? Are you getting any error messages, if so, can you send us a screenshot? 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @MissyDoubleD 

On the new phone go into your Samsung Members App and the route will be on there.

You may need proof of purchase from Vodafone to send to Samsung to help validate the claim.

How-do-I-get-proof-of-purchase. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.