cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Wireless Charging Stand 2020 My Mini Review.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi everyone.

So I wanted another wireless charger to put in my home as it now seems more and more phone's have this feature and all my adult children now have compatible phones so not just Samsung models, and it seems to be a race to get to the nearest charger all at once !  :Winking_smiley:

So I purchased the Samsung Wireless Charging Stand which is the Year 2020 version.

The charger is built to a very high standard with the phone just sitting at the correct angle to be able to view the screen perfectly and the led light to show it's charging is set just right to be able to see it. If your using this as a night stand then take into account the light is pretty bright. Perhaps use some electrical tape or white tac / bluetack to cover the led !

There is a built in fan that automatically starts if a person chooses wireless fast charging in their phones settings.

So it keeps cool as well as looking cool  :Winking_smiley:

The lip on the front is ample to stop the phone slipping off the charger. 

My Samsung Note 10+ 5G has the Samsung Official Black Leather Case on it and sits just fine on this Samsung charger.

The base has a rubber ring to help stop the charger from moving around.

I've seen other people's reviews regarding the "chirping" noise the charger makes when the phone is set to fast charge. The only thing I can hear is the very low hum of the fan so it may have been a batch issue.

The stand in my experience is sturdy so does not tip forward or backwards. 

The added bonus is an included cable and Samsung charging plug that comes as standard which hasn't been the case with previous Samsung chargers I've bought.

Top tip 》If you own a Samsung phone then look in your Samsung Members App for any accessories vouchers. I got mine with a 50% voucher and next day free delivery. 

Also take a look in Vodafone Uk Highstreet Stores {when they open after the COVID-19 pandemic ends } to see if they have these available or an alternative option.

I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

See attachment for product image.

Image courtesy of the Samsung UK Page.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

2 REPLIES 2

gordon8wp
4: Newbie

I truly think that Samsung official chargers are the best for charging cellphones, and not just Samsung themselves. But what would you choose if there would be no option to charge your device from a plug socket? I prefer to choose reliable powerbanks, like Villain with 20000 mAh of capacity ( here: https://www.amazon.com/Villain-Portable-20000mAh-Qualcomm-Powerbank/dp/B08527CGRT ), cause I've been testing it by myself, and I can say for sure that Villain is one of the greatest manufacturers of hi-tech stuff.

BandOfBrothers

Totally agree @gordon8wp 

The materials they are made out of to the quality of workmanship to the internal technology inside is spot on.   :Smiling:

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.