Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim only deal with entertainment?

Mabel17
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi! 

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask or there is an obvious answer, this stuff confuses me 😅

So my contract is up in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to decide whether to go sim only for a while or a new phone. 

My current phone is okay enough and would save me money obviously to stay sim only. The main thing is I get Spotify through my current deal. I can't seem to access to view any sim only deals to see if they provide one with entertainment? Assuming as there's a couple of weeks til I can upgrade to sim only.

Does such a thing exist? 

Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

You can certainly get an entertainment package with SIM only @Mabel17 , please see the link below:

Entertainment Plans 

Please remember that you will need to cancel your current subscription by visiting the cancellation page here  when cancelled the subscription will end at the next monthly renewal date, you will then be able to opt into the new subscription that comes with your new contract.  See the Terms and Conditions where you will find further information on how this is done. Spotify . 

The other alternative is to get a cheap SIM only contract and go directly with Spotify for your music entertainment.

BandOfBrothers

@Mabel17 

Please contact Customer Services via 191 or Live Chat and they'll go through all the available options with you that also include the various entertainment options.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

It could be cheaper for you to buy a 12 month Spotify "gift card" through Paypal for £99. You can then apply this to your Spotify account when your Sim contract ends. This effectively separated your Spotify and Vodafone accounts but you can continue with the same Spotify username and keep all your saved artists, albums etc.