Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Someone else's order

Tarrant
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been receiving emails in my Gmail account referencing some ones Vodafone order.  There is no link in any of the emails to flag an issue or verify the proper person received the email.  The intended recipient apparently has not logged in as the temp password has not been changed.  The last email was the direct debit confirmation.

3 REPLIES 3

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Tarrant  have you checked your own account to check no one is fraudulently trying to get a phone using your details? Log into your account ( not via anything in the email) to check. 

I don't have an account.  I live in the United States.  There was no verification email to make sure Vodafone had the right email address and every email I received was a "Do not reply" automaticly sent by their system.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Tarrant, thanks for getting in touch and raising this to us. I'll need to take some additional details from you, so I can investigate this further.

If you use social media, the quickest way for you to do this is by contacting us via our Facebook or Twitter page. If you don't have either of these, pop back to me and I'll be happy to provide you with an alternative.