Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Text offering free Costa Coffee

CarolineBerkin
1: Seeker

Has anyone else received a text supposedly from Vodafone offering customers a free Costa Coffee?! You need to click a link but I am not convinced it's genuine!!

32 REPLIES 32

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Mine came through the next day.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

@Vandadi

I keep seeing posts from you in my inbox, but they aren't showing here! I'd suggest ringing the number given by Gemma in the post further up this page. They should be able to reactivate the offer on your number.

Edited at 17:58 to add:

@Vandadi

Still no sign of your posts - have you verified your email address?

I tried to use my rewards free Costa today following the text message fro Vodafone, on accepting I discover it's only valid for 1 hour, I travelled there straight away, they informed me that the 'system' wasn't working, therefore I could not use my offer if this didn't work - I scanned the grid from the app on my phone to try it but it wasn't working as they expected. I don't usually use Costa as I am a cheap peasant who would usually get a 25p can of pop from Poundland at lunch, so my reward opportunity to rub shoulders with the rich people who pay £3 for a coffe, was a big FAIL!

Blair
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Oh that's disappointing @lhavau. I'm sorry this didn't work for you.

Have you checked the VeryMe Rewards section of our My Vodafone app?

I’m just wondering if the Costa Coffee offer still shows the red button that says Get Code?

Blair

No, offer now says no code available. Never mind, they are too posh for me in costa anyway, I should know my place and go back to Gregg's 😜

hrym

You need to be fairly quick with these offers.   Most of them are time or quantity limited (when they're gone, they're gone).

I got the message for the free coffee a couple weeks ago but now can't seem to find it. Can anyone confirm whether it was a message from the app or an actual text message as I don't remember?

thanks

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@themallrat - You can find this by going to the My Vodafone app and then tap on the menu dropdown in the top right hand corner. Then tap ‘Notifications’ where you’ll find the invitation.

@chrismah123 - This is for selected customers only but there are lots of great offers coming soon, so keep a look out for your invite! :Smiling:

This is pretty appaling that its only been offered to certain customers, my partner got this offer and has been with vodaphone 12 months. I have 2 phones on my account and have been with vodaphone over 4 years and havent had this offer. Its all well and good saying more offers are coming but to who? 

63johnw

Hi @Jenny I received the notification yesterday and went through the registration process, it said I would receive an email to confirm and tell how to claim but nothing has come through. If I then go back to notification in the app then it says it's already been claimed?