Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

This Weather and my phone

Angieandkiki
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have to use loud speaker to here my family now. This will be my 3rd phone in 6 months I have wrecked. (Sweating). Not one of my kids will lend me a phone. So if any has trouble in sun keep handy the fabulous Samsung D900i. Had the phone easy 10 years still going strong. On WAP browser. ( can hear the laughing ) old school best school. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for reply. I use this phone for text and some e.mails but I love it was not expensive but at 54 I don't want way too smart. But please keep it between the community I broke the Alcatel my daughter bought me . ooops . so denying all knowledge ha ha . Angie 

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The phone in certain temperatures can sweat itself @Angieandkiki

It can them take 1-2 hours for this to dissipate. 

Personally I prefer not to keep my phone in my pocket. 

Instead it sits in a PDAir Case that clips to my belt so body heat doesn't add to the issue. 

If the water sensors have not been tripped I would suggest that you have it looked at under the 24 Month Manufacturing Warranty. 

Also check the speakers and ports for build up of lint etc that can cause issues. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for reply. I use this phone for text and some e.mails but I love it was not expensive but at 54 I don't want way too smart. But please keep it between the community I broke the Alcatel my daughter bought me . ooops . so denying all knowledge ha ha . Angie 

You're very welcome :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

techblogger911
4: Newbie

The D900i is around 11 years ago, I can't believe it. I think I have one lying somewhere.