main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Tickets for Friday 19th Mclaren Centre

Not applicable
Hi, I have confirmed my attendance for Friday's event but have yet received the test message tickety thing.

Has anyone else in the same boat?

When will we we get it nice people at Vodafone???

Thanks - very excited to see Mr Hamilton :)
View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable

Hi, I have confirmed my attendance for Friday's event but have yet received the test message tickety thing.

Has anyone else in the same boat?

When will we we get it nice people at Vodafone???

Thanks - very excited to see Mr Hamilton

Ticket`s are sent direct to your mobile phone the day before the event so we should get them tomorrow Thurs 18th.

View more options
Not applicable
And I assume they are not transferable as now unable to go....?
View more options
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Squidgy89,

You're spot on, I'm afraid. It's not possible to transfer any of the tickets won in the Vodafone VIP competitions.

It is, however, possible to win again in the future, so keep trying and hopefully next time will be more suitable for you!

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Managed to go and asked Hamilton what his fave crisp flavour was :) Epic time - thanks Vodafone :)

Where/when will the pictures go up from the car shoot? Also the video crew were walking around alot - where will their finish product be?
View more options
Community Manager (Retired)
Hi squidy89!

What a great night! I loved your crisps question, we should find a way of asking Jenson what his favourite is as Lewis seemed so convinced he's a fan!

The video that the forum/Facebook/Twitter team did is available on YouTube now. I think the other guys with cameras were from McLaren; if we get any of their footage sent over then I'll let you know.

You can see the pictures we took here too. Lastly, I've just written a bit of a blog covering the day's events here. If you think I've missed anything, please go ahead and comment :D

Tom

eForum Team
View more options