Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in

Alanh67
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can I return my handset as part of a trade-in to the store as I have no return pack ? 

8 REPLIES 8

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately not @Alanh67 it has to go to the correct department, also quite sure with the majority of the country being Tier 4, stores would also be closed.

Everything is delayed this time of year and trying to get anything done is a nightmare, after the Bank Holidy weekend give Vodafone a call use live chat or follow this link to speak directly to the Social Team: Contact Us 

I collected my new phone today from in store but didn’t realise I didn’t have the return pack 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

BandOfBrothers

Ok so as the store is open you can return the phone to them in store 👍

edit. The online page does say.....

Once you've passed the checks, we’ll send you a return pack. Put your phone in this pack and return it to us within 14 days – either in store or using the free, pre-paid postage enclosed in the return pack. Make sure you get proof of postage.

Please remember, we can’t accept your phone back without the returns pack.

However if this was me I'd still ask in the store due to delayed post in connection to the time of year.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Yes. @Alanh67 

As I mentioned in my reply for the phone to be accepted by the correct department you  must have a returns pack.

This will be solved after the bank holiday weekend. 

Thanks guys x

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @Alanh67 

The Returns Pack is just a Royal Mail Bag.

The Trade-in-monthly-discount-offer T&C's suggest " however we recommend requesting proof of postage for your records.”

You have 14 days to get the phone sent off to Vodafone.

It's possible the Vodafone Store has an Official Bag In-House or can just send it off anyway the same way they do with 14 day cooling off period returns etc. The staff are pretty helpful in the store.  :Smiling:

Worth asking but it's your choice. 

However you proceed,  take care.

Current Phone  >

AnnS

@Alanh67 wrote:

Thanks guys x

You need to make absolutely sure you get the correct returns pack and the phone is returned by trackable Special Delivery.  The last thing you need is for the phone to be lost in transit and not returned to Vodafone.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Alanh67 

Check what your local store is doing by the Vodafone Store Checker as regions are different tiers.

To answer your question … Yes you can return it to a store without a Returns Pack as all the info is on your account as long as the store is accepting customers.

Live Chat can arrange /  chase up a returns pack for you as an alternative. 

Take time and dated Stamped pictures of the phone with one of it turned on to prove its aesthetic condition and get the employee to also note it's condition.

Current Phone  >