Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very NOT Me Rewards.

scobie10
2: Seeker

Every time I opened the app this week I was told I would get a free coffee from Costa today, Friday.

I joined a big queue in my local Costa this morning, phone in hand with my code on the screen. I ordered my coffee and produced my phone but was told that this was only available in the UK. I live in Northern Ireland, part of the UK. Very embarrassed I paid for my drink. Could Vodafone please make it really obvious when we are being left out of these freebies, as we often are. I checked the Ts&Cs and on the very last line of these it said not in Northern Ireland. Please, please make it very clear that we do not qualify even though we are in the UK. Maybe someone can tell me why we do not count in some freebies.

4 REPLIES 4

scobie10

Every time I opened the app this week I was told I would get a free coffee from Costa today, Friday.

I joined a big queue in my local Costa this morning, phone in hand with my code on the screen. I ordered my coffee and produced my phone but was told that this was only available in the UK. I live in Northern Ireland, part of the UK. Very embarrassed I paid for my drink. Could Vodafone please make it really obvious when we are being left out of these freebies, as we often are. I checked the Ts&Cs and on the very last line of these it said not in Northern Ireland. Please, please make it very clear that we do not qualify even though we are in the UK. Maybe someone can tell me why we do not count in some freebies.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I agree it should be very clear to stop embarrassing a person @scobie10 

What happens if a person does not have the funds to pay at the time !

I'm in the UK and have seen a few offers not always connected to Vodafone UK that say not available in Ireland !

It's not fair and I can't fathom out why you should be excluded. :Sad_face:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

hrym

Is Costa in Northern Ireland perhaps a separate company, and therefore not involved in the offer?

They may be but I dont know, all Im saying is Vodafone should flag things like this up for us 'Foreign' UK people so we know not to enter things or get codes we cant use.