Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Very me reward delivered to wrong address in another city

Obeydagi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I won a reward from a recent raffle from the very me rewards. But even though I gave my address it has been delivered to a wrong address in another city as I have seen from the tracking system. I had no choice to change the address as well. I have no contact details to call and report this mistake. 

4 REPLIES 4

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's a shame to hear the reward you've won in the raffle has been delivered to the incorrect address, I understand how frustrating this must be for you @Obeydagi. Have you tried contacting our #VeryMeRewards via Twitter or Facebook? They'll be able to assist you further with this, once you've contacted them directly. 

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I have seen old addresses persisting on the Vodafone system (although this was an issue I thought had been sorted).   You don't mention the delivery address as being one you've ever been connected with, in which case it might be a straightforward despatch error by the supplier.  You should certainly get what you've won, though.

There is literally no customer service that I can reach on, which makes it frustrating. They contacted me once to get my address. And it is delivered to a wrong one. The dispatch service says it has nothing to do with them.

I cannot get a response from the email. I think I should just forget about it.

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Obeydagi Have you tried tweeting our VeryMe Rewards team via Twitter on "@VodafoneUK"? You can also contact our VeryMe Rewards team on Facebook by sending Vodafone UK a Private Message on our page.