cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Egypt abusing Vodafone reputation to scam clients.

ben13
4: Newbie

I was told by vodafone Egypt that , I can use ADSL service from vodafone Egypt without a having a vodafone sim card or number, after connecting the service I realised that I have to have a sim card and to use the sim card as well;at least every now and then. I spoke to complaint department for six times and they just keep wasting my time by promising to call back and then ignoring me, each time I call they get me to explain the problem over and over(absolutely hopeless), I am just asking to stop the service with no penalty As I was intentionally misinformed by the company initially.

guys in Egypt are abusing the reputation of vodafone big time.

my complaint ref no:1-25476638286 my name :Baher Tanious phone number [Removed]

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ben13

Vodafone UK can't deal with any issues for Vodafone Egypt. Vodafone Egypt are a separate network and you need to raise this with your service provider, Vodafone Egypt.

You need to post your issues on the Vodafone Egypt forum where you will get a good response.

https://forum.vodafone.com.eg/forum.php

View solution in original position

49 REPLIES 49

Are you telling me that people who been telling me to stay away are oridnary community memebaers? 

Are you an ordinary memeber as well , because I just found out that someone removed my second issue that I have raised from the community wall?

Getafix
16: Advanced member
wrote:

Are you telling me that people who been telling me to stay away are oridnary community memebaers? 

Just to be clear, I am not telling you to stay away, I am just telling that you, like the saying goes "you are barking up the wrong tree."

If you are really after a solution then by posting here you are not going to get any result. UK Customers will see your post and move on as your issue does not affect anyone in UK. So all you are doing is wasting your energy.

Also your other post has been combined with this by the Forum Moderator. If you scroll up you will see it there. None of the post are ever removed unless they contradict the Forum Rules.

The UK Forum is to resolve issues that UK Customer have with Vodafone UK. Each country has their own dedicated Forum. So  you complaining about services in Egypt on the UK Forum is not going to help you resolve your issue, if that is what your intetntion is.

wrote:

If you are honest in your approch; can you provide a contact in  the parent company. please note that your attidue is exactly the same as the attidue of the fellows in Vodafone Egypt; the client snubbing attidue.

You asked for contact and therefore provided you with the link to find details of who runs Vodafone Group.

I am not after a personal solution, I wish for people to know more about what is going on, I hope Vodafone follow same policies everywhere... I would rather if you talk about yourself if other users are not interested that’s ok but that’s is your opinion, why the mediator moved my other post, to get less seen?

Getafix

wrote:

I am not after a personal solution, I wish for people to know more about what is going on, I hope Vodafone follow same policies everywhere... I would rather if you talk about yourself if other users are not interested that’s ok but that’s is your opinion, why the mediator moved my other post, to get less seen?

Well I could say the same, you are stating your Opinion too. Unless you have contacted each and every customer in Egypt to check with them.

Forums are like Hospital, where most people you get are patients, that does not mean everyone in the City are ill.

If you post on a public Forum, then you don't decide who comments on it.

Related post are always combined so it is easier for people to search and browse Forums.

You can definitely assume that, this the reason I have sent the link in my second topic, read it it s very interesting, the problem is that dealing with CS in Egypt is even worse than the problem that you may encounter ... by asking for link to raise my complaint I was showing you that Vodafone is not interested and there’s is no such an international .com for ppl to vent at...

I have posted the link of ppl say about Vodafone Egypt...an interesting Sunday night read, I can not see the other post. you may have a look and see it s not my own opinion, it is a general case of dissatisfaction. 

I believe You guys have been remvoing all my posts, please expalin, otherwise I ll take the issuue to telecumnication Ombudsman in uk or the relevant Ombudsman.....

hrym

For the last time, this forum is Vodafone UK and has nothing to do with Vodafone in any other country.   You can see details of Vodafone plc (Group) here:

http://www.vodafone.com/content/index.html

Scroll down to th bottom of the page for the address.

Though, honestly, you'd be better off addressing your complaint to Vodafone Egypt or the local regulator.

jeffkinn

Please stop posting here. You are not in the UK. You have been repeatedly told that this is a UK based forum only. All you are doing is wasting both your time and ours as customers as well as the vodafone team that works here. 

Jeffkinn_Sig.png