main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Vodafone VIP - London Fashion Weekend, What Is Included?

Not applicable
Hello,

I was one of the 'lucky' winners of tickets for London Fashion Weekend, however I am wondering if it will be worth me going... it will cost myself and my sister £150 on the trains there and back and as far as I have heard we will only receive entry to the event, so wouldn't be able to see any catwalk show(s) or get a goody bag etc. I am just wondering what we would actually expect, as far as I can tell it will just be a bit of a discount on the clothing but because of transport I won't have any money left to spend!

Thanks
View more options
30 REPLIES 30
Moderator (Retired)
Hi vixnoir,

I'll need to check exactly what you'd be getting in your package for you, so I'll get that chased up and as soon as we get a response we'll be back to let you know.

It would be a shame if you couldn't afford to go having won the tickets, but a better idea of what you'd get may help you decide if it's worth the cost.

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Im also a winner, id like to know also what ill be recieving? also it seems to be a late show is accomdation offered too? if not ill have to return my prize.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi catticus
Welcome and congrats on becoming a VIP winner :D I've won black tickets to London Fashion Week :).
I'll find out what colour tickets you've won, however accommodation is not provided you will need to arrange this yourself if you wish to spend the weekend in London.

Sukhi
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
hi Sukhi

it will be great to know what tickets ive won, if the tickets are worth it then ill find accomadation if their only basic then ill give up my prize for someone else, as wont be worth the accomdation prices in london for basic tickets :(

also abit of feedback will be good to say on the comp which tickets they are so you can avoid future questions like these.
View more options
Not applicable
DaveN,

Any news?

Thanks

quote name='DaveN_Vodafone' date='31 August 2010 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1283247854' post='470938']
Hi vixnoir,

I'll need to check exactly what you'd be getting in your package for you, so I'll get that chased up and as soon as we get a response we'll be back to let you know.

It would be a shame if you couldn't afford to go having won the tickets, but a better idea of what you'd get may help you decide if it's worth the cost.

DaveN

eForum Team
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi vixnoir,

An email has been sent to your registered eForum address with details of the day.

Thanks,

eForum Fast Response

View more options
Not applicable
Sukhi

any news?
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi guys,

I've been unable to get in touch with our usual contact so I'm trying another route to get all the information for each of you.

I'm going to keep on this, and as soon as we have anything we'll be back to let you know.

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hey,

I won tickets to the fashions weekend preview and I was curious as to what this included as I am going to have to travel down from York and pay for hotels, so I'm wondering if it will all be worth it when I get there.

Thanks for your help
Emily
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi guys,

Vixnior and Catticus - I've emailed you with the details. Thanks for your patience, and enjoy!

xEmilyx - I'm just confirming the details for you, and we'll get you the information as soon as possible.

You lucky lucky people!

DaveN

eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Emily,

An email is on it's way to you now. Enjoy!

Dave

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hello

I was also a lucky winner of london fashion weekend preview tickets for the 23rd september.
what time does it start and what will my ticket include? i heard it doesn't include catwalk shows :(

thanks

sam
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi samanthah

Welcome and congrats on becoming a VIP winner :). I'll be back to confirm exactly what tickets you've won.

Sukhi
eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi samanthah

I've sent you an email will all the details you'll need :).

Sukhi
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Thanks for your help

:)
View more options
Not applicable
Hi there - if you could also check on my tickets - I was a winner and am just back from hols - would love to take my partner down but haven't told them we've won yet as we're in Leeds and need to weigh up whether the travel'll make it worthwhile - I'm sure she'll love it but wanted to check out some more info first.

Many thanks in advance

Simon
View more options
Not applicable
Hi, I also recieved a text saying I had won tickets to the London Fashion Weekend Preview Evening and I, too, was wondering what my ticket allows me to.

Thank you .
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi all

I have passed this to our day team, so they can contact the appropriate person to see what you have won.

Regards

Trev
eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi simon31leeds, SL1506,

I've just sent you both emails with the details of your prizes :).

George
eForum Team

View more options