main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Vodafone VIP - London Fashion Weekend, What Is Included?

Not applicable
Thanks George,

I've e-mailed the brand rapport team to request they hold on to the tickets and re-distribute as I didn't realise they were solely the basic tickets and travelling down from Leeds to London and a day off for the experience although nice wouldn't have proved worthwhile.

Think the other suggestion above to expand on the prize available at entry would be useful to implement though as I wouldn't have entered the comp had I realised exactly what was on offer. That way, entrants closer to London would probably have a chance to enjoy them more 'cost effectively' . Hopefully someone will be able to enjoy the tickets I've requested are held on to.

Hi simon31leeds, SL1506,

I've just sent you both emails with the details of your prizes :).

George
eForum Team
View more options
Not applicable
Thank you very much! Thats a great help!
View more options
2: Seeker
Hi, I've won tickets to the London Fashion Weekend Preview Evening too , can you email me details as well please.

Thanks
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi grantjre

Welcome and congrats on becoming a VIP winner!
I've sent the link over to you now :)
Enjoy your day and let us know how it goes.

Sukhi
eForum Team

View more options

Hi grantjre

Welcome and congrats on becoming a VIP winner!
I've sent the link over to you now :)
Enjoy your day and let us know how it goes.

Sukhi
eForum Team

Thanks Sukhi, there seems to be a problem with the link you sent me though. When I click on it, I get a blank webpage with "The system cannot find the file specified." I was wondering if you could please try re-sending it.

Thanks,

Jamie
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi grantjre,

Sorry about that, I checked the link in the last email and indeed I got the same error. I've resent the email now with the correct link. Please let me know if you are still having any problems viewing the content.

Cheers,

LeeH
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hello, I accepted my prize yesterday for Vodafone London Fashion Weekend Unrivalled View tickets on 25th September - could anybody please tell me what tickets I will be recieving as I am travelling from Doncaster and would like to know whether the travel is worth it. Thanks;
-Michelle
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi tobysmum,

Firstly, a very warm welcome to the eForum Family, it's always great to see new faces on here :). Also, congratulations on winning tickets to London Fashion Week :).

I've just sent you an email that contains all of the details of the prize.

George
eForum Team

View more options
Hello,
I received the text to say I have won tickets for unrivalled view, but when I logged in to my account I couldn't find the details?
Please can you advise, exactly what I have won?
Thanks!
L
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi louellison,

I have emailed one of the senior VIP guys to look at this for you, I'll be back with the answer as soon as its received.

If you have any other questions while we're waiting just let us know.:)

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi louellison,

The VIP guys have acknowledged you are a genuine winner and will be in touch with you shortly to confirm this.

I trust this resolves everything, enjoy London Fashion Week!:)

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

View more options