main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Vodafone VIP - McLaren Technology Centre

Not applicable
Hi everyone - I have been lucky enough to win tickets to the MTC today, for which I have registered and am very grateful! I may be missing something but I can't seem to find what date it is, does anyone know please? Thanks very much.
View more options
8 REPLIES 8
4: Newbie
Hi Amanda

It's not showing anywhere however from memory I do know it was mid or late November and it started about tea time for approximately 2 hours. Congratulations by the way, if you can't make it let me know I was dying to take my son as he's studying a degree in Automotive Engineering.

John
View more options
Not applicable
Thanks John, if we can't go I will certainly let you know. An update to this, I received a confirmation email but the link to the information (how to get there etc) was not working. Anyone else had this problem?
View more options
17: Community Champion

Thanks John, if we can't go I will certainly let you know. An update to this, I received a confirmation email but the link to the information (how to get there etc) was not working. Anyone else had this problem?

The link is not working, I have also asked this question.
View more options
Not applicable

The link is not working, I have also asked this question.

Friday 19 November
Parking opens

Where is the McLaren Technology Centre
and how do I get there?
McLaren Technology Centre,
Chertsey Road
Woking
Surrey
GU21 4YH
Train
The best train station to arrive at is Woking. There are regular fast
trains directly from London Waterloo. Other trains operate fromall over the UK into Woking. For further information, visit www.nationalrail.co.uk. Taxis to McLaren are available from
Woking Station - the taxi ride should take approximately 10
minutes.
Driving
From the M25 Exit J11 - follow signs to the A320 – Chertsey/
Woking. After 1/2 mile, take first exit on roundabout signed
A320. Go straight over the next roundabout on the A320. At the
next roundabout turn right into the McLaren Technology Centre,
where you’ll be directed to security.
From the A3 - turn off at the junction for Woking/Cobham.
Follow the signs for the A235 West Byfleet – you’ll come to two
sets of traffic lights. Continue ahead for approx 1/2 mile. At the
mini roundabout, turn left into Woodham Lane. After approx 1/2
mile, turn right into Martyrs Lane. At the next roundabout go
straight ahead and you’ll enter the McLaren Technology Centre,
where you will be directed to security.
Car parking
Your mobile ticket provides parking for one vehicle at the
McLaren Technology Centre, which is free of charge. Please have your mobile ticket ready when you arrive so we can scan it.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Heyas guys,

looks Like Migirlsuk has this one covered although we are awaiting a response about this to confirm from AnnS's post earlier.

Congrats and I hop you enjoy your day.

James
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hi,

I have also won some tickets to the technology centre today but due to other committments I won't be able to attend. I have accepted the prize but I was wondering if I gave them to my partner (he is a massive F1 fan!) could he go and take someone else with him? I really wouldn't want them going to waste and it would be a great suprise if I could send him to go instead of me.

Could you let me know please  :)

Thanks

Kimmie

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I have also won some tickets to the technology centre today but due to other committments I won't be able to attend. I have accepted the prize but I was wondering if I gave them to my partner (he is a massive F1 fan!) could he go and take someone else with him? I really wouldn't want them going to waste and it would be a great suprise if I could send him to go instead of me.

Could you let me know please

Thanks

Kimmie

I doubt it, tickets are non transferrable. Tickets are also sent as a text message to your phone and there are security checks to make sure you are the winner.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Kimmie

Welcome to the eForum :D it is always good to see new faces on here and congratulations to all the winners on here. It is a fantastic day out.

AnnS is right that the numbers aren't transferable, but as you want your partner to go instead, I will ask if this can be done.

Once I get a reply I will get back to you.

Regards

Martin
eForum Team

View more options