main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Vodafone VIP Reading tickets

Not applicable
I have just won 'tickets' to Reading festival. How many have I won exactly, is it just one or two? The wording is very vague and I need to know how many I have won.

Thanks!
View more options
26 REPLIES 26
4: Newbie
Have u been into myaccout at all as it may give more info there when u register?
View more options
Not applicable

Have u been into myaccout at all as it may give more info there when u register?

No, can't find any info at all about the ticket/s in My account
View more options
17: Community Champion
Tickets are for you and a guest.

View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi sarahthemoose,

Our Andy will be sending you an email shortly so we can be in touch and explain the details. Congrats! :)

Daz

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable

Hi sarahthemoose,

Our Andy will be sending you an email shortly so we can be in touch and explain the details. Congrats! :)

Daz

eForum Team

Thanks. I just got an email from one of your team telling me that I have to access my online account and then login to Vodafone VIP and fill in my details before they get sent. But I already did this earlier today so I'm a bit confused, will more info be emailed to me?
View more options
Not applicable
I still haven't recieved any info at all, have I definitely won?
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi SarahTheMoose

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this.

Can you reply to the last email you received from us and we'll get this checked out for you :)

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable

Hi SarahTheMoose

Thanks for your post here. I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with this.

Can you reply to the last email you received from us and we'll get this checked out for you :)

Thanks

Wayne

eForum Team

I got an odd email, saying my post had been taken down from the forum and that they were going to contact me. Now I'm utterly confused. My post is still here! I've replied to the email, all I want to know is whether I will definitely be recieving this tickets. It can't be that hard?!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi SarahtheMoose,

Well done on winning those tickets, I'm well green!!!

Don't worry, everything's in hand. If you've won, then details will be sent to you via email closer to the day.

We'll be in touch soon.

Cheers, and well done.

LeeH
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hi There,

Can anyone help me?

I had a call today from someone at vodaphone telling me i won Reading tickets :)

I have no info at all on this weekend, is it a weekend or a day pass? Do i get a camping an parking area? It's only 2 weeks away..

I have had no tect, no email and nothing in my online account telling me i have won :(

Can anyone help?

Kindest Regards

Happy G!
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Happy G

Welcome and congratulations on becoming a VIP winner :).
I've chased this up with the relevant people, soon as I know more I'll be back to update you :).

Sukhi
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Thanks Sukhi. I would appriciate your help.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Guys

This prize does include a pair of tickets including camping in the guest area for the whole weekend and one car park pass.

All the details of the campsite, car park and entry will be included in the event information sent with the tickets.

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
I had no text and therefore did not reply - I have now been told that i cant get the tickets - I was going to upgrade on the 11th - Im not bothering now - Im so upset by all this.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Happy G,

It is very bizarre that you had a call and nothing else, your initial notification should be an email to whichever address you registered with MyAccount, you then confirm you want the prize through MyAccount itself, the tickets would then be sent in due course.

We'll need the VIP guys to investigate this one as I don't have an answer for you, please reply to the email I just sent you with the requested information and we'll get to the bottom of this.:)

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
I am very frustrated with Vodaphone at the moment! I have purchased a tent, and swapped shifts in work to be able to attend the reading festival.

Your contact called me from ###### on the 13/08/2010 @ 11:28 to confirm i had won the tickets and asked me for my address to which i confirmed.

You are now telling me that i should have replied to a TEXT that i knew i never received or an email that again i did nto receive (my registered email address is my works email and i have checked with my IT department for any incoming mails from vodaphone over the past month.

Please explain to me the below:

Why i received a call asking for my address after the date i had to reply to this text/email. If no one had called me i would have been none of the wiser to the fact that i had won.

Why i did not receive an email or text.

I am considering going to the media about this as im am seriously out of pocket & dissapointed.

I was going to renew my contract on september 11th but will not do so now.

Regards

Claire Grant.
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Happy G

Sorry to see your frustration here, we were never aware that we we calling the winners of the competition, these have only been by text and emails so far.

So I can check the status for you I have sent you an email, if you can get back to this with your details, we can then check this for you.

Thanks

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Martin I have already done this. No one is helping me here
View more options
4: Newbie
Happy G,

You should have got a text or email stating you won, I have won tickets to the London fashion show, my wife loves the idea but my wallet is not that keen. And my mate won tickets for the F1 at Silverstone we both had a text stating we won followed by an email at no time has anyone from Vodafone telephoned us.[

How do you know it was Vodafone that rang you and not someone who had you number either winding you up or someone trying to get information out of you. You should never give anything out over the phone unless you are 100% sure who the caller is. The fact that you out of pocket is not their fault

I don’t see how you can blame Vodafone for this
View more options