main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Vodafone VIP Reading tickets

Moderator (Retired)
Hi Happy G

I have now located the your information that you have previously sent, and have updated the VIP team whom I emailed earlier with your forum details.

As soon as they get back to me to confirm the details, I will get back to you.

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable
Hi Pompey9819,

Im glad to hear that you are enjoying the benefit of vodaphone VIP.

Im very aware of how fraudulent activity is a hot topic at the moment and work within an industory which is hevey regulated via FSA & the data protection act.

No one other than my Partner was aware that i hade registered for Vodaphone Vip & noone knew i had registered for the Reading festival.
Also the lady asked me for a postal address which did not have to be my home address - So a work address!

Thanks for your interest in my topic and comment - however i do feel they have no value to my cause.

View more options
4: Newbie

Im glad to hear that you are enjoying the benefit of vodaphone VIP.

Im very aware of how fraudulent activity is a hot topic at the moment and work within an industory which is hevey regulated via FSA & the data protection act.

No one other than my Partner was aware that i hade registered for Vodaphone Vip & noone knew i had registered for the Reading festival.
Also the lady asked me for a postal address which did not have to be my home address - So a work address!

Thanks for your interest in my topic and comment - however i do feel they have no value to my cause.

LOL nice to see someone so happy and polite
View more options
Not applicable

LOL nice to see someone so happy and polite

Well you raised a good comment Pompey. Im not a agressive person and am always polite Just am absolutly gutted
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Happy G

We have some fantastic news :D

You have got the prize and we did try to call on the 12/08 and 13/08 and voicemails were left both times.

I have now been able to confirm this now for you, so I am happy to see that you are all prepared for an excellent festival :)

Martin
eForum Team

View more options
Not applicable

Hi Happy G

We have some fantastic news

You have got the prize and we did try to call on the 12/08 and 13/08 and voicemails were left both times.

I have now been able to confirm this now for you, so I am happy to see that you are all prepared for an excellent festival

Martin
eForum Team

Really

This Is Great News Martin.

Thanks ever so much for sorting this out.

When will i receive information on the even? As i know nothing about what i have won ext

Thanks Again Martin, Its good to hear someone has helped me.

Regards

A Very Happy G
View more options
Moderator (Retired)
Hi Happy G,

Glad everything is all sorted for you now.:)

Below is a quote direct from the VIP team when we asked what was included in the prize:

The Vodafone VIP prize includes: a pair of tickets including camping for the whole weekend, and one car parking pass.

All details of campsite, car park and entry will be in included in the event information sent with the tickets.

I'm afraid we can't elaborate anymore than this as we don't have access to the information.

Thanks

Holly
eForum Team

View more options