Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

leaving feedback

StephMosby89
1: Seeker
id like to find somewhere to give positive feedback to a lady Called caroline on the vodafone customer service team who has just helped me immensely and was also a pleasure to talk to. does anyone know how i can do this? i know shes only doing her job but I'd like her to be recognised for doing such a brilliant job, and actually changing my mind about vodafone, especially considering all the bad publicity thats currently all over the news
13 REPLIES 13

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

You've just done it!  One of the eForum Team will see your post and pass the feedback on for you.

PWIAC

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Steph,

I'm just going to pop you through a private message so we can gather a little more information :Smiling:

Thanks,

Viki

MPW
1: Seeker

Agreed - should it really be this difficult to offer customer feedback? Anyway, on a more positive note . . .

I simply wanted to offer a brief commendation for a sales representative called Yasmin (based in the Belfast call centre) - could a member of staff please forward this message on to the relevant line manager?

While I'm really pleased with the mobile package I received, it was actually Yasmin's warm and patient manner which encouraged me to consider returning as a Vodafone customer - a more personable approach really does go a long way. I can only hope that the organisation will recognise the benefits here and begin building the company/reputation around individuals with the same appreciation of customer care.

Great stuff - thanks Yasmin! 

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @MPW

I'm going to pop you through a PM to gather some more information so we can get this sent off for you.

Thanks,

Viki

Not sure if this is the correct place to do so, however I want to leave some positive feedback. 

I visited the store in Beeston, Nottingham to collect an IPad I had placed an order for online. I was confused as to how this would work at first however the store assistant was very helpful. 

I believe her name was Leeanda, would just like to say how welcoming she was. She was very helpful, there was a slight issue with my order and she sorted it very quickly. She was a very lovely lady and a real asset to the company. Very well spoken and cheerful and made my day if I'm honest. 

Would be great if you could pass on the message as she deserves the recognition. 

Many thanks,

Rourke.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

My first dealings with Vodafone were with the Beeston store, back in the mid 1990s! I always found them to be helpful and knowledgeable; I moved away about 8 years ago, but I'm glad to hear that they're maintaining that standard. 

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I've used a number of Vodafone stores over the years from the local one in Southend on Sea to their Oxford Street flagship store. I've always found the staff to be helpful and polite and I've never had a problem. Of course it does help that I always know exactly what I want and what tariff I want to be on but it's always been a positive experience.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@RourkeP Thanks for taking the time to share your lovely feedback 😊 

I've passed this onto the Beeston Store Manager for you.

@jeffkinn I've also passed on your feedback regarding our Southend on Sea and Oxford Street stores, so thank you for letting us know 😊

I'm not sure where else I could have posted this... I just want to mention that a few days ago a member of staff by the name of Millicent was very helpful and professional in dealing with my issue. She even called me back exactly at a time that was suitable for me and communicated with the relevant departments to resolve the confusion surrounding my issue.

Brilliant customer service that exceeded my expectations. 

Thankyou Millicent!