Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

leaving feedback

StephMosby89
1: Seeker
id like to find somewhere to give positive feedback to a lady Called caroline on the vodafone customer service team who has just helped me immensely and was also a pleasure to talk to. does anyone know how i can do this? i know shes only doing her job but I'd like her to be recognised for doing such a brilliant job, and actually changing my mind about vodafone, especially considering all the bad publicity thats currently all over the news
13 REPLIES 13

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @MrMastan thanks for your great feedback, it's always appreciated to hear such kind words. 

MPW
1: Seeker

Wholeheartedly agree - should it really be this tricky to offer customer feedback? Anyway, on a more positive note . . .

I simply wanted to offer a brief commendation for a sales representative called Yasmin (based in the Belfast call centre) - could a member of staff please forward this message on to the relevant line manager?

While I'm really pleased with the mobile package I received, it was actually Yasmin's warm and patient manner which encouraged me to consider returning as a Vodafone customer - a more personable approach really does go a long way. I can only hope that the organisation will recognise the benefits here and begin building the company/reputation around individuals with the same appreciation of customer care.

Great stuff - thanks Yasmin!

Rec
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Over the last year I have been contacting Vodafone about the speaker on my iPhone 12. It is broken enough is enough for the last week I called 191 they said someone will pick my phone up and repair it at home can I get a text saying DPD was collecting my phone and I’ve told him I don’t have another phone so I went to my local Vodafone shop they told me to take it to Apple Store so another day wasted been to Apple Store today and they told me I only have one year warranty Vodafone said I have still got a few months left I come home ring Vodafone again young lady told me she was going to call me back after in half an hour still haven’t called me about an hour and a half so I contacted 191 again spoke to a rude man called Albert told him I can’t let my go asked to speak to a manager and he practically said no when my contract ends I am moving to 3 what is 10 times better on my family move to  three  year and said it is so much quicker network and better service thumbs down Vodafone avoid taking a new contract out with them 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rec - it’s disappointing to hear the experience you’ve had on the phone with us. We’d like to investigate this from our side and feed this back internally. Apple devices do come with the 12 month manufactures gurantee although, if you’ve had the phone directly from us, then we extend this by a further 12 months. This means we’ll repair the phone for free within this time if it’s a manufacturer fault.

So that we can check your account, please come and talk to my team through Social Media.