cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

my question is if there is any possibility to work with Vodafone before graduation ?

I am sorry, i know this is not where i should ask about this subject but i tried applying in the career section in VFeg website but all careers have conditions i do not have as a student, so i cant even apply my CV as a student. One of my dreams is to work in Vodafone considering this as a golden chance for me. My name is Mostafa, im from Egypt and i am a student in the college of Elec and Com Engineering. Is there any place for me in Vodafone before graduation?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion

Hi Mustafa,

You would be best following the contact routes on the careers contact us page

Alternativly email careers@vodafone.co.uk

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Nabs

Hi Mustafa,

You would be best following the contact routes on the careers contact us page

Alternativly email careers@vodafone.co.uk

Neil_Brown
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member

Depending on where Mustafa wishes to work, he might consider writing to Vodafone Egypt, rather than to Vodafone Limited (the UK operating company) on the above address?

Neil

brooksjo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

@domyhomeworkonline wrote:
I am sorry, i know this is not where i should ask about this subject but i tried applying in the career section in VFeg website but all careers have conditions i do not have as a student, so i cant even apply my CV as a student. One of my dreams is to work in Vodafone considering this as a golden chance for me. My name is Mostafa, im from Egypt and i am a student in the college of Elec and Com Engineering. Is there any place for me in Vodafone before graduation?

Hi Mustafa,

I know that there are many options for students to work in the HR function permanently after graduation. Have you checked the Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme?