Ask

Solution

BB10 software update

stirlings
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

just had a software update to 10.3.3.1435

now the bluetooth function has stopped working

seems a common fault, but cant find a solution.

4 REPLIES 4

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stirlings 

Please see our device help guide for troubleshooting steps. 

If you don't find the answer, it may be worth contacting BlackBerry to see if they have a fix for this issue.

I eventually got through to Blackberry, they acknowledge the fault, but have no solution,  google makes me think they've known about it for 4/5 months,

I now have a phone i cannot use in a car, thats 'unfit' for purpose and Blackberry tell me theres nothing they can do to help me.

They tell me i cannot reload older software.google says i can, but not using a MAC

theres a new Blackberry mercury with a keyboard being launched next week, but who knows when its due in the shops.

they suggested i phone vodafone as they are "responsible" for support. the usual 20 minute phone call achieved nothing, bar atext from vodafone asking me to rate the south african call centre operative who didnt know what a blackberry classic looked like

as i drive 700 miles a month i'm pretty annoyed with the situation, looks like i need to buy a phone that i dont want or risk a driving fine 

Just done a secirity wipe and the bluetooth is working again

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@stirlings

Thanks for letting us know your Bluetooth is now working on your BlackBerry.

If you any need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in contact.