main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other OS & Unlocking

Blackberry email problems

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi everyone,

I have a Blackberry Classic and yesterday I had a problem with emails. I could receive them but I couldn't send any, I'd get the clock symbol then I'd get the red sign symbol saying it hadn't worked.

I deleated the email address this morning and tried to reinstate it to see if this would work. Now I get a message saying that the email address can't be added at this moment.

Any ideas?!?

As always thanks!

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @LustForLeith

Have you tried registering the Blackberry with the network (host routing table). Try the steps below, you should then find the options for adding email appear.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?ArticleNumber=000037347

If you continue to have problems, you may need to back up any important information and do a master reset. You can then set up the phone and email from scratch.

View more options
2 REPLIES
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @LustForLeith

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Have you tried adding this email from another email account to see if the issue is with the address itself?

Louise

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @LustForLeith

Have you tried registering the Blackberry with the network (host routing table). Try the steps below, you should then find the options for adding email appear.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?ArticleNumber=000037347

If you continue to have problems, you may need to back up any important information and do a master reset. You can then set up the phone and email from scratch.

View more options