Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can't get NUC code

mackll
1: Seeker

Trying to get a NUC for my mother-in-laws Doro 6520 mobile phone. Tried to fill in the Vodafone online form but didn't get very far. Firstly 'Doro' isn't in the drop down list of phones so can't populate this manditory field. Then when I try to enter the 11 digit mobile number starting with 07, as instructed, the field in obviously set up as a numeric type field and it automatically removes all the leading zeros. This makes it impossible to enter a valid mobile phone number. Tried contacting customer services and just keep getting refered back to the form. So in a frustrating vicious circle.

I also object to the fact that the online form is supposed to be the only way to get a NUC from Vodafone, as it assumes that everyone has both access to a computer, is computer savvy and has an email address. While this maybe the case for the majority, it leaves a sub-set of people (such as elderly and other vunerable people) without a means of completing this task and therefore discriminates against them.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @mackll

Customer Services can fill out the form on your behalf. 

Im therefore not sure why they pass you back to the form if that option isn’t working for you ! :Sad_face:

Try Calling 191 Customer Services and ask them to fill it out and or use Live Chat. 

Explain as I’m sure you have already that the form isn’t a viable route for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@mackll We'll be happy to access your account and look into this for you. 

So we can contact you regarding this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us.