Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

De-activate Blackberry mobileemail.vodafone.net

tobyo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am in desperate need of some help from vodafone.

I have been using Balckberry for many years until recently.

I now wish to de-activate Blackberry mobileemail.vodafone.net. The reason is when an email is sent to my person email, the sender recieves an error message from maildemon that ****@mobileemail.vodafone.net is not recieving.

I used to, (many years ago) to be able to manage the email accounts used on the blackberry handset, but this login and webpage no longer exists. So I have managed to find a fix, but the link requires a login and password - I don't know the password and as the blackberry handset is inoperable, I don't have a way of retrieving it.

Numerous calls to the help desk have proved useless.

Can someone please help to sort this out. Surely this is a common error.

Thank you so much in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tobyo We'll be happy to take a look into this for you, please contact us using the information in trhe private message I've just sent you.

Hi Mark,

I have read your private message, however the links to contact you direct don't seem to work.

Can you please send again.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tobyo - I’ve sent another private message to you.

In the subject header of the message, it will show ‘- Click here to view full Private Message, please select this and then you’ll see ‘here’ highlighted in red. If you then select it, you’ll be taken to a form that will route through to my teams email inbox.  :Smiling: