Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Found phone

rheamartin
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I found a blackberry curve belonging to a vodafone customer yesterday evening. I have kept it charged but nobody has rang it yet. I have the IMEI number and also the mobile number for the phone as it was on a sticker inside the back cover, is there a way for you to contact/return it to the owner with this information?

5 REPLIES 5

blondi82
1: Seeker

I bought a brand new curve last week for my daughter but lost it it wasn't boxed as it was new fone don't know number hence nobody's foned can u plz get in touch either e mail me at [Removed in line with our House Rules] or txt or fone on [Removed in line with the House Rules]

@blondi82 wrote:
I bought a brand new curve last week for my daughter but lost it it wasn't boxed as it was new fone don't know number hence nobody's foned can u plz get in touch either e mail me at [removed] or txt or fone on [removed]

Now what are the chances of that from a brand new user!!!

blondi82
1: Seeker
New to Vodafone that's all

Blondi, if you can say the town you live in that wont break forum rules and then the original poster can say if it is from your area otherwise you could be on opposite ends of the UK

and respect to rheamartin as theres not many people out there now a days that would be so honest.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @rheamartin

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about this. :Smiling:

Please get in touch here with the information you’ve got and we can get this sorted.

Thanks,

Jenny