Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I haven't received a NUC confirmation email

MG001
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've applied online for an unlock code for my iPhone (2 weeks ago) and still haven't received a confirmation email.  I have checked my junk/spam folders.  What should I do now?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@MG001

The iPhone is not unlocked via inputting an unlock code like other phone makes are, but instead is unlocked remotely via Apple and their Database.

The Vodafone Network typically lets a person know it's unlocking has been requested to Apple after accepting your online unlock request. 

Apple then process the Networks request and occasionally this can take approximately up to 30 days sometimes to complete an unlock request made by a Network.

Please Periodically insert an active Alternative Networks Sim Card in the iPhone and hook up to iTunes. When it's unlocked you should see a pop up message and the alternatives Networks name will show in the iPhone's status bar. 

From the iPhone 5 onwards there's not normally the need to hook up to iTunes to complete the process.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MG001 We'll be more than happy to chase this up for you - I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch :Smiling: