Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone App

Woody11
4: Newbie

Hi there

Will we ever see a BB10 native My Vodafone app or are we stuck with the Android port.

Additionally, will the Wifi search facility be available anytime soon on the app.

Thanks

Woody

58 REPLIES 58

Retired-James
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Woody11,

The app is currently available on the Z10 but not the Q10.

You can also see a full list of Blackberry’s that support the app on this page.

James

Hi James - appreciate the reply but it doesn't answer my queries. I asked whether this app would go native as opposed to an Android port and would it include the wife search facility.

Thanks 

Hi Woody11,

Unfortunately I don’t have access to the Z10 to test this but my understanding was that this should now be working fine with the Wi-Fi finder included.

Have you tried to uninstall your app and install it again from BlackBerry App World?

James

neilwhite
4: Newbie
As per usual we are waiting for this app from Vodafone. If it works on Z10 surely it can't be a major issue to adapt for Q10???

Feels to me Vodafone have me tied in to contract so are not bothered about providing the app.

When I request a text balance the message comes back with details & at the bottom suggest Vodafone app...

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi neilwhite,

As the two BlackBerry handsets use slightly different software releases, we still have to create a port for the Q10. As James mentioned above, you can find a full list of supported handsets in the link provided.

In the meantime, you can still check your allowance usage and balance via My Account and 44555. :Smiling:

Cheers, Ben

As per my original question - will this app ever be native as opposed to a port and when will the wife finder be added as it is not in there at present.

Thanks

Woody

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Woody11,

We’ve no information on this at present.

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi there

Can someone at Vodafone confirmed whether the Wifi finder should be on the My Vodafone app for the Blackberry 10 devices (I have a Z10).

The picture attached / below is how it looks on other devices but mine is missing the wifi icon.

Thanks

Steve

Retired-Lee
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there Woody11,

Thanks for posting.

I'll try and find out for you and get back as soon as I can.

Cheers,

LeeH