Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Code

Ohus18
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi recently renewed my monthly contract with Vodafone and recieved a new phone. Want to give my Mother my old Vodafone IPhone.

I filled in the NUC code request form 3 days ago and received no reply email back form Vodafone. Checked my spam email and still no reply.

This is poor service. Any Vodafone people here help me?

9 REPLIES 9

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ohus18 you could try livechat, they may be able to offer some help.

I wouldnt try and request another code just yet.

There is also a team on here who may be able to help if you can wait for a little while until they get to your thread.

John.

Did as you said and spoke to Live Chat, they told me to email Vodafone NUC solutions,

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Ohus18

If you filled out the form 3 days ago then that would have meant you did this over the weekend. 

If you do not hear anything by Wednesday then my suggestion is to fill out the form once more which won’t flag up as a fraudulent activity which happens if multiple requests are made. 

If your not already aware the iPhone won’t be unlocked when Vodafone reply. It’s Apple that actually unlock the iPhone by releasing it from their database. It can rarely take up to 20+ days to do this. 

Periodically insert an active alternative network SIM card to complete the process. iPhones from the iPhone 4s down sometimes need to also be hooked up to iTunes. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi BandOfBrothers,

I sent the NUC request form on Friday, and it says a confirmation email would be sent back in 24hrs to say Vodafone received my request. So even if it was weekend i would still expected to receive a confrimation email back today at the latest seeing its a working day. But I have not.

As i said the Live Chat agent informed me there was a information glitch on my request form. So i have emailed the Vodafone support he suggested asking for what the information glitch was. Now i have received a automated reply. Not sure if i will get another reply saying if the information glitch is an error on my side filling the NUC form out or not. Maybe you can enlighten me if i will?

But as you say i will wait till Wednesday if thats your advice

Thanks

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ohus18 Thanks for keeping us updated as to what's happening with your NUC :Smiling:
So we can check everything's gone through ok, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our dedicated team.

Hi John.

I have filled in the form as you requested in the pm you sent.

Thanks

Finally getting some feedback/interaction from nuc resolutions😀

Hooefully we moving forward!!

This has been resolved and the phone unlocked.

Many Thanks

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Ohus18 It's great to hear this has all been resolved for you. Thanks for taking the time to let us know 😊