Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC IPhone 6s , email send but no reply

Esminsem
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I have send many emails but do not receive any NUC emails, the only emails I receive is that I will receive within 2 days a reply but after 5 days still no reply.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Is there anything in your spam email inboxes @Esminsem

From the unlocking page “To get your unlock code, we'll need some information from you first. Once we've received it, we'll contact you within 24 hours. Sometimes we may need to get in touch with your phone's manufacturer, which can take up to 10 working days. We'll always keep you informed, so you'll know what's happening and when.”

Tip >

An iPhone is not unlocked via inputting an unlock code but instead is unlocked via Apple and their Database.
 Vodafone would email you to confirm it's been requested after accepting your unlock request. (Check Spam Inboxes too)
 Apple then can take occasionally approximately up to 30 days sometimes to complete an unlock request made by a Network.
 Periodically insert an active Non-Vodafone Sim Card in the iPhone and hook up to iTunes.
 From the iPhone 5 onwards there's not normally the need to hook up to iTunes to complete the process.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.