Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Resolutions Team

Mindaugas
1: Seeker

I'm waiting for NUC code from the 3rd of March. First I've received a message that it can take up to 10 working days to get it, so I've waited. After 10 days I called Vodafone and spoke to the person named Omar, he asked me to wait another two days. After two days I called again and this time spoke to another person, he just gave me e-mail address of the NUC Resolutions Team and asked to contact them directly. So I sent them an e-mail, but do not know when and if they will reply. How long should I wait for an answer and what to do if I don't get one? 

23 REPLIES 23

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You should get a reply from the Nuc Unlocking Department.

The Team here should be able to help. 

I assume you pass all the criteria required to be given an Unlocking Code. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Mindaugas

When Vodafone send the unlocking request to Apple, it can sometimes take longer than expected.

However, you may find the phone has been unlocked, the best thing you can do is to keep trying an alternative network SIM in the phone, you will get a message on the screen when the phone is unlocked.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm sorry for the delay in getting your NUC sent out to you. Not to worry, we'll be happy to chase this up with our NUC team for you @Mindaugas 😊 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly. Please complete the form enclosed and we'll be in touch to investigate further.

I sent a NUC form off on Monday (2nd), knew it would take about 7-10 days so was willing to wait. I then received an email yesterday (the 4th)to say the unlock was complete and all I needed to do was to insert a new sim, but when I did this it said the sim isn’t supported by the carrier. I’ve spoken to advisors on live chat and customer services and I’m getting mixed responses, someone has even suggested I’ve not sent one off in the first place even though the email states my imei number. Literally all I want to know is has my phone been unlocked yet and if not why was I emailed to say it was?

TJ

What phone are you trying to get unlocked @NatashaH? If you have an iPhone, you'll need to insert an activated non Vodafone SIM; then connect to iTunes or complete a system restore for the unlocking to complete.

Please let us know if this helps, if not feel free to pop back to us and we'll be happy to investigate further 😊

Hi i have been waiting 9 days now to recieve my NUC Code i have also emailed the NUC resolutions team and i have also spoke many time with online chat is someone able to provide me with an update on my phone being unlock please 

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MIhai2018 It can take up to 10 working days for us to unlock a phone, as sometimes we have to contact the manufacturer and this can take a little while. Please let us know if you haven't received your network unlock code (NUC) after this time and we'll be more than happy to chase this up for you 😊

Hi, 

Thanks for the response upto today including the day the request was submitted and today it has been 13 working days ? any chance of a update please thank you for your help.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MIhai2018 We'd be happy to provide you with an update and chase our NUC team for a response if needed. 

So we're able to access your account and look into this further, please pop us a message over using the link in my private message 😊