Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC confirmation email not received

MG001
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I applied for a NUC last week and have not received a confirmation email yet.  I'm hesitant to apply again in case the application is seen as a fraudulent activity.  What shall I do?  Phone is an iPhone 5s.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Can you check your Spam email boxes. 

I agree do not fill out too many unlocking requests as the network systems can see this as possible fraudulent activity @MG001

Just to add > 

The iPhone is not unlocked via inputting an unlock code like other phone makes are, but instead is unlocked remotely via Apple and their Database.

The Vodafone Network typically lets a person know it's unlocking has been requested to Apple after accepting your online unlock request. (Please Check Spam Inboxes too)

Apple then process the Networks request and occasionally this can take approximately up to 30 days sometimes to complete an unlock request made by a Network.

Please Periodically insert an active Alternative Networks Sim Card in the iPhone and hook up to iTunes. When it's unlocked you should see a pop up message and the alternatives Networks name will show in the iPhone's status bar. 

From the iPhone 5 onwards there's not normally the need to hook up to iTunes to complete the process.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the reply.  I have checked my trash/spam folders and haven't got an email.  At this stage it would be reassuring to have confirmation at least that Vodafone have received my NUC request and passed it on to Apple.  It would be a great shame to wait up to 30 days only to find out that the NUC process had not even started.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MG001 So we can get your NUC for you, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team directly.

We'll then be in touch to help.