main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Other OS & Unlocking

NUC not working on Sony Xperia X

2: Seeker

Hi, I have tried my code as I want to transfer to another network but am getting attempt unsuccessful . 

This is really frustrating as I now have no phone that works. 

Can anybody help please ? 

View more options
8 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @Waynes

May I ask are you using an activated sim card from another network. 

ie it connects to mobile data on the new network. 

If so then try putting a 0 at the start of the Nuc. 

Be wary of trying too many times as the phone can hard lock after so many failed attempts and then it would need to be sent off to be reset. 

Instead call 191 or use Live Chat and ask them to escalate this to the Nuc department and or give you their Nuc email address so you can contact them directly. 

Best of luck. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thanks for the advice but it never worked.

I spoke to live chat yesterday lunchtime and they said they will escalate it, may take up to 2 days for a reply via email.

So fingers crossed tomorrow. 

Shocking service really, been with them for six years. 

Thanks again 

View more options
Administrator

@Waynes If you still need any help with unlocking your phone, please do let us know 🙂 Hopefully it's been resolved now it's escalated. 

View more options

@Alex wrote:

@Waynes If you still need any help with unlocking your phone, please do let us know 🙂 Hopefully it's been resolved now it's escalated. 

View more options

Do you still require help @Waynes

View more options

Still no phone, over a week now and Vodafone have just told me I've given them the wrong IMEInumber claiming I gave them my landline number. Absolute rubbish and I have emails to confirm this.

Absolutely shocking service. HELP

View more options

I'm sorry for any confusion over your Network Unlocking Code (NUC) @Waynes. As we'll need access to your account to look into this, please contact us by following the instructions in the private message I've sent you.

View more options