Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 delivery date

algom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered the Nexus 6 and Moto360 on Nov18th with expected delivery of 5th December. I like many others have yet to receive consignment or delivery information and have never been able to track my order using WEB ref. 

I know that there has been delays from the manufacturer which was supposed to distribute on the 1st of Dec. There is a lot of speculation circulating that handsets could be delayed until as late as mid Dec. However this afternoon o2 have just started selling the Nexus 6 not as a pre-order, but as in-stock with next day delivery (5th Dec). 

I am wondering if Vodafone has received any handsets from the manufacturer, or if there is a new estimated delivery for customers who have pre-ordered weeks ago? 

629 REPLIES 629

Ah thanks for posting that info.

Tried Live Chat again, couldn't find my account or order number, transferred me to another department, same outcome so they connecting me to sales reponse, ended the live chat.

I then ended up on the PAYG helpline.

:smileysad:

My tracking info has not moved from order received, this has been at this stage since the 18th....! Come on Vodafone give us an update on expected delivery!

At least you've got some tracking info........

I had a online chat after seeing all the delays with other suppliers.

I have been assured my tracking info will start working on Thursday and I should have the devices on Friday. I'm still not confident they will even have stock based on what's going on elsewhere!

Well at least we haven't been told 'as yet' that the date has been put back as per all other suppliers!
I'm trying to remain optimistic for Friday....

Yep I am still holding out for Friday.

My WEB order number is still not tracking. However I do have an account number and the advisor on the phone said it would be with me on the 5th.

Hi everyone,

We can’t advise specific dates yet, but keep an eye on your order tracker for updates.

If you’d like further help, all the ways to get in touch with us can be found here.

Thanks,

Sarah

Well that sounds like it's being delayed :Smiling:

Yep....

/* Collective Sigh */

The Voda advert has now changed from the 05.12, to the 08.12 availability.....!
Looks like Motorola ang Google are messing everybody about.