Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 delivery date

algom
2: Seeker

I ordered the Nexus 6 and Moto360 on Nov18th with expected delivery of 5th December. I like many others have yet to receive consignment or delivery information and have never been able to track my order using WEB ref. 

I know that there has been delays from the manufacturer which was supposed to distribute on the 1st of Dec. There is a lot of speculation circulating that handsets could be delayed until as late as mid Dec. However this afternoon o2 have just started selling the Nexus 6 not as a pre-order, but as in-stock with next day delivery (5th Dec). 

I am wondering if Vodafone has received any handsets from the manufacturer, or if there is a new estimated delivery for customers who have pre-ordered weeks ago? 

629 REPLIES 629

Nicholasavis
All fair points. Hopefully we will soon have the products and we can all start to complain about how big it is 😜

offroadermike
4: Newbie
I ordered a case for mine, and its soooooo much bigger than my Nexus 4, I do wonder how many will be sending theirs straight back, lol.

So Live Chat said this to me just now

Alex: I understand that you wish to know about the Nexus 6 delivery status.
Alex: We have started delivering Nexus 6 from today.

Not that I trust a word they say

Different story on my end I'm afraid:

"We will receive it on Monday and if it possible we will send it to you on same day or else it will be definitely be there on Tuesday"

Who knows? Tuesday it is? Luckily I'm home all day. We'll see.

Mozza76
6: Helper
6: Helper
I use a note 3 currently, and the size is brilliant, I hardly use my tablet now, as the internet is completely usable on it.
It fits in your pockets unless you've got the tightest of skinny jeans on (a bad look on me😥)

It may look big against your head but I hardly ever use it for calls, and I use ear phones anyway.

I went for this because it's chuffing massive☺

@mozza76 same here. I've got the Note 3 and despite having unlimited minutes, I must average 15 a month.

For me the device is the internet in my pocket, so an extra bit of screen estate will be great.

Although from the Note 3 I'm going to miss the IR blaster, the stylus for those need to click exactly there moments and the notification LED (although the watch might sort that out). Otherwise, it'll be nice to see that back of all the S-Features which keep getting in the way of all the Google ones.

It's happening!!!

My order has stepped onto Confirmation being ticked and the next stage "Getting Ready" highlighted. I'm assuming that it will be standard courier delivery (ie not Sat) so that should mean it'll land on Monday.

@clawson wrote:

It's happening!!!

My order has stepped onto Confirmation being ticked and the next stage "Getting Ready" highlighted. I'm assuming that it will be standard courier delivery (ie not Sat) so that should mean it'll land on Monday.

Snap, would be nice for a Saturday delivery, but Monday will be manageable. Just a shame it's taken this long to get something, and not a single person from Vodafone has commented here.

And I can't even track my order, just get a message saying the order details I've entered are invalid.

I have nothing; i ordered on the 18th with the 360?? ie i was the 1st 500 on VF! will keep checking by the hour