Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 delivery date

algom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered the Nexus 6 and Moto360 on Nov18th with expected delivery of 5th December. I like many others have yet to receive consignment or delivery information and have never been able to track my order using WEB ref. 

I know that there has been delays from the manufacturer which was supposed to distribute on the 1st of Dec. There is a lot of speculation circulating that handsets could be delayed until as late as mid Dec. However this afternoon o2 have just started selling the Nexus 6 not as a pre-order, but as in-stock with next day delivery (5th Dec). 

I am wondering if Vodafone has received any handsets from the manufacturer, or if there is a new estimated delivery for customers who have pre-ordered weeks ago? 

629 REPLIES 629

That's good news I already use a Sony smartwatch 3 with my xperia and the android wear is a great addition, with the added lollypop features it should be even better

Hi Guys,

This promotion was for the first 500 orders. These won't be confirmed on you order notification, you'll need to wait for delivery.

Thanks,

Matt

@Matt wrote:

Hi Guys,

This promotion was for the first 500 orders. These won't be confirmed on you order notification, you'll need to wait for delivery.

Thanks,

Matt

Except that mine does say Nexus 6 and Moto 360 and if you fail to provide a Moto 360, it'll be the ASA and Trading Standards who I'll be contacting next.

Hi Matt, I understand what your saying but it is very frustrating when you clearly order one thing and get told another thing then get no information back when you ask and the advisors are very vague at best

wow...

@Matt  You are one VERY uninformed person but then, why should you be any different to any other Vodafone employee.

Completely crap service. I am supposed to be a new cutomer but still have no idea if I will ever get a response from Vodafone or receive my order since the "system" is always either down or some other lame excuse...

GojuSuzi
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member
He's perfectly correct though. Those of us in the should-be batch (has Moto360 on the order) are LIKELY to get it, but given the terms said both "first 500" and "while stock lasts", if we DON'T get it then there's no comeback (other than returning and cancelling if you're not happy with the deal without it).

I am still waiting on any info at all regarding delivery of said devices I have the direct debit letter here but no amount no description of any kind or any thing else does this mean I get the said devices as I too ordered on the 18th???

I also have an invalid order screen coming up when I try to track my Web order!

Hi,

Placed a pre-order on Tuesday evening for a Nexus 6 (and free Moto watch if I'm lucky).

Received an order number but no confirmation as yet.

Tracking the order results in "Order details you've entered are invalid."

Can anyone shed any light on what happens next? I've used the live chat and called, both to no avail.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I am in the same situation as you. Ordered the Nexus 6 with free Moto watch on Wednesday morning hoping I am in the first 500 to get the watch offer. Only had the initial email to say thanks for your order which had the WEB order number and that they will be in touch shortly with an update. It has been three days since and have heard absolutely nothing so have no idea if order has gone though and I have qualified for the watch. Tried chat and calling customer services many times but no one can confirm anything - some cannot see my order at all! Never been so confused about a phone order before :smileyfrustrated: