Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Nexus 6 delivery date

algom
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I ordered the Nexus 6 and Moto360 on Nov18th with expected delivery of 5th December. I like many others have yet to receive consignment or delivery information and have never been able to track my order using WEB ref. 

I know that there has been delays from the manufacturer which was supposed to distribute on the 1st of Dec. There is a lot of speculation circulating that handsets could be delayed until as late as mid Dec. However this afternoon o2 have just started selling the Nexus 6 not as a pre-order, but as in-stock with next day delivery (5th Dec). 

I am wondering if Vodafone has received any handsets from the manufacturer, or if there is a new estimated delivery for customers who have pre-ordered weeks ago? 

629 REPLIES 629

Good news.... I get the order confirmation via the track my order page.
All these reports of problems with peoples orders is making me nervous! Won't be totally happy until the phone and watch have shipped.

Well I still don't see it on the tracker page. Based on what the advisor on the phone said, I'm just going to hope and wait now.

Good luck!

No change on the tracker page for me either.

Funny how some orders can be tracked, others can't.

“Home delivery from 05 December”

Expecting nothing to change until the start of next week at the earliest.

:smileyfrustrated:

Hi,

Another person in the same boat here.

Wanted to stay with vodafone due to the great service ive had over the last 6 years.

Un-able to take advantage of this web only offer through an upgrade as my account wouldnt work for some reason and the phone team could do nothing to help as its web only.

Created a new account online and recieved confirmation texts. Realised I had accidentially entered the incorrect email and rang up to change it and after a really really hard time explaining the issue wasnt related to the account associated with my phone number they eventually tracked it down and gave me the WEB-000000 number over the phone and changed the email address for me.

Tried to use the WEB-000000 number today which throws up the "invalid details" issue.

Used online support. 1st person was very helpful and understood the problem but was unable to access the correct system so transfered me to someone else who was utterly useless. 

Given up for now but been told to ring the warehouse tomorrow as thats whos system the WEB-0000 order number should work on.

Very dissapointing when making a choice to stay voda and they cant even find an order from a refrence number!!!!

Terms and conditions of the offer were that there were 500 smartwatch packages available and would be removed once sold out so if your order stated "Nexus 6 + 360" you should get the watch.

Luckily I have screenshots of the order confirmation screen and texts so I'm getting that watch if it kills me!

From the looks of the forum there were similar issues last month with the iP6+ pre-orders.

Good luck guys.

Dan

Good luck with the warehouse! I was transferred to them yesterday by a customer service representative, and was met by a rather surly 'who's that' I explained that I had been transferred by a customer service rep and in turn they confirmed they had spoke with this said individual, however I was told - sorry but I cannot divulge any information due to the data protection act! I explained I was a customer with a web id order number and again I was told due to data protection..... etc!

Good luck to all who are hoping to receive their shiny new phone and watch in the very near future! 

You really would think that someone at Vodafone would know which department at Vodafone a Vodafone customer with a Vodafone order refrence number could speak to to find out about their Vodafone order wouldnt you!!!

So it turns out that my notification of direct debit came in the post today. Gradually getting there!

Are you a new customer?

Yeah I am

I'm existing so have had no such notification...

Looking promising for you now :smileyhappy: